Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Valencia update -- FINALLY


I'm posting this because I always get asked if we've heard anything about Valencia, and 99% of the time we haven't. I figure this is a good way to let people know. I got the best email today and I can't even describe how excited I am about it:

Teresa,

Finally some good news, Valencia is in MOI!! So it is taking about 4 – 6 weeks in MOI, then passports and then on to USICS for approval, then Visa appointment and travel home!! I think there is finally a bright light at the end of the tunnel!


7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so glad you guys are FINALLY moving forward! I hope you have a short MOI stay and she is home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand a word of that...but if you are happy then I am happy. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God. I think about you all the time. I am hoping for a super speedy MOI and passports for you and Valencia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA "MOI"s and "USICSB7KI9IRNB"s!!!!! Is she 7 yet?! She'll be in my class! I'll do my best not to scare her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats you guys! A step in the right direction! Good luck and we hope it goes fast and she gets to come home with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pray for the day she is in your home! What fabulous news. Can't wait to be Opa and Grandma to another precious child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anymore progression with Valencia? I hope you guys get her soon:)

    I love looking at all of the pictures of your kids. I can't believe how old both of them are looking. I am very impressed with Tallie's dress that you made (so cute and I love the fabric choices).

    ReplyDelete