Sunday, October 18, 2009

Summer Update - August

In August we took a family trip to Lake George, NY. We had planned to do a week of camping on the lake and just have a nice relaxing vacation with our kids. Check out this video - this is when we pulled up to our camping site:


We ended up with one good day, so we visited Ft William Henry (from Last of the Mohicans) and did some bike riding.


August has great weather so we spent a lot of time playing in the yard - both kids loved the kiddie pool:


Beckett's first time sitting in a shopping cart -- I thought this was soooo cute to have both my kids side by side and I just happened to have the camera so I took a picture.


We also went to see horses one day at a stable near a friend of ours. Tallie LOVED seeing the horses and feeding them. I loved it too!
Beckett playing with his big sister -- I can't believe how big he's getting:
Tallie loves her puppy:

1 comment:

  1. Your video is classic. :) Way to be easy going and change your plans. Sounds like it was fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete