Sunday, October 18, 2009

September Update

Tallie's 4th birthday -- she requested a pink pony cake (I think I've found a hidden talent):


I made Tallie a dress for her birthday -- feeling a bit ambitious I guess but it was a fun project. I was terrified to wash it and for good reason -- it came out with several holes where the stitching pulled through that I had to fix.
Going for a cold morning walk:

Beckett is sooooo cudly - he's so fun to hold.
You know those days when you're in a time crunch and the kids are just not cooperating? I had such a day and I was trying to get dinner ready but Beckett was starving and needed to eat right then, so I decided to try and let Tallie feed him. It ended up being the cutest thing ever so I had to take a break from fixing dinner and film them:

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this video! So cute! It was fun to hear your voice and see your cute kids! Thanks for sharing all the updates! We miss you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Tallie is already 4! You did a great job with the pink pony cake...I wouldn't even know where to begin with that one! I love the dress too. Maybe you could start your own business too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Teresa...you have great kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video was so cute, I can't believe how much your kids have grown since May!

    ReplyDelete