Thursday, May 13, 2010

Valencia's new hair

Valencia got her hair done again last week. I think this one is my favorite. It's DEFINITELY her favorite. She spent the first day after getting it done in front of the mirror. She especially loves to twirl with her new long hair. I overheard the funniest conversation between my two girls the day after Valencia got her hair done:

Valencia: Mama loves me because I have beautiful hair.
Tallie: Yes she does, she loves me too.
Valencia: Yes, mama loves everybody.
Tallie: Jesus loves everybody too. Jesus loves me, you, mama, papa, Beckett.
Valencia: Yes, Jesus loves everybody.






3 comments:

  1. I would be in front of the mirror all day too if I were as cute as she is! What a sweet conversation. Doesn't it feel good knowing they know that love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they both look darling! What a comfort it must be to Valencia to know that she finally has a mama of her own to love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my favorite, too. I think she looks so much more grown-up with her new style. Very pretty! Tres jolie!!

    ReplyDelete