Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Layton update

I guess I'm not much of a blogger (yet), because a lot of time has gone by and this is only my second post. But honestly, with 2 kids I rarely have any time to myself - this post has already taken an hour because I keep getting interrupted :)

Our little guy has already changed so much. He's a great baby and we're enjoying him. We're still getting up 1-2 times per night but other than that we can't complain.




We have a mini Valencia update. Supposedly today our agency is meeting with IBESR to discuss the files that have been stuck in their system for a long time. We're hopeful that all will go well and we will hear some news soon. This is our latest picture of Valencia - I can't believe how old she is getting. Very cute!

Tallie has been doing dance all year and has an upcoming dance performance - the Wizard of Oz. I can't wait to see if she'll actually do anything at the recital. From the other moms I hear that with this age group some refuse to go on stage, some go but cry the whole time, some just stand there without dancing, and a few actually dance. I'm going to bet mine is one that cries.


I caught a picture of Beckett smiling. He's actually quite a smiley guy. Can you believe how big he is? This is at 2 months - the pictures above with Tallie are at 1 month.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh T, your kids are freaking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that last pic of Beckett is definately a mini-Jared! A few blog posts are better than no blog posts! (But a lot is better than a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kids Teresa! My two girls are taking dance right now and they too have a recital coming up. I'm thinking both of them might be the ones that refuse to get on the stage! It will be fun to find out...

    ReplyDelete