Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm really getting into Valencia's hair so I have to post again. I braided it again this week and tried 2 colors of hair this time. I think it turned out really cool.
I decided to add one row of beads to spice it up.


I gave Tallie a row of beads too for fun.


Here are a couple funny pics of Beckett. That boy is soooo cute.
He's into gloves lately and HAD to wear these when we left the house.
I put him in his chair for breakfast and on his own he decided to say a prayer. How cute!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute kids and I think Valencia's hair is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Teresa, you amaze me. Is there anything you can't do?? I am so inspired by your total dedication to your family. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I love the photos. The braids look amazing. The kids are growing so fast...we miss you all.

    ReplyDelete