Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home on Friday

Hi Everyone

We take off in the morning for Florida. The children from the orphanage are supposed to arrive in Florida sometime on Thursday. Things are a bit crazy right now and flights from Haiti cannot be confirmed, but the plan is to return home with Valencia this Friday in Boston at 3:22pm on USAirways. We would love to have a welcome home airport scene for Valencia with signs and balloons. We're inviting any of you who are in the area and able to come to the airport this Friday. I will let you know if the day or time changes.

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. I'm so EXCITED for you!!! I'll pray that everything goes well and smoothly:) I wish I could be there... Can't wait to see pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO EXCITING!!!!! We can't wait to meet her!!! We're so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete